How it works
1. Volunteers will be running different activity and sports stations for all participants. These will be open to everyone despite their skill level.
- Obstacle courses for kids
- 3-legged races for families
- Activity stations for kids and toddlers
- And much more…
2. Parents and children will have the opportunity to play with each other or mix and mingle with others.
3. Participants have the opportunity to alternate stations as they wish.
4. Sports drinks will be provided for participants and prizes will be awarded too!
COVID-19 SAfety precautions:
- Capacity size will be no more than 200 people
- Activity stations will be separated from one another
- Masks are optional
- Hand sanitizers will be on site
- The event will be outdoors on a large soccer field to promote distancing
**Please note: to keep everyone safe, if you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19/flu-like symptoms, have recently tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with anyone with a suspected case of COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT.